Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work with structured training and can be full-time, part-time, or school-based – where some of the training is undertaken while the apprentice or trainee is in high school. To undertake an Apprenticeships & Traineeship with MyPath Education you must be employed full time or part time and have access to a workplace relevant to the qualification. Existing employees may undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship.
The Benefits of using MyPath Education for Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- We develop customised Apprentice Training Plans face to face with the employer and the student to ensure your apprentice is learning the right skills for your
- Our training plans come with flexible delivery
- The delivery model is face to face every 4 – 6 weeks approximately at your site or ours as agreed in the training plan
- We provide education and coaching to business employers around the supervision ratio requirements
- We work in partnership with Australian Apprenticeship Networks
- We will train theory and practical skills onsite with your apprentice
- We have college delivery where required
- We only employ Industry & VET current trainer/assessors
- We offer support to employers for performance management of apprentices as required
- Major has over 20 years’ experience in training students
- Family owned and operated
Information for Apprentices
Australian Apprenticeships offer opportunities for you to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations as well as in traditional trades. As an Australian Apprentice, you can combine time at work with training, and can be either full-time, part-time or school-based.
When you finish your Australian Apprenticeship, you will have a nationally recognised qualification that can take you anywhere in Australia and one that is held in high regard in many overseas countries as well.
For further information, read our information for apprentices or if you want to become an apprentice contact MyPath Education today
Information for Employers
Did you know that the government can provide up to $10,500 in incentives for employers? Employing an Australian Apprentice is a smart investment in the future of your business.
Investing in training through an Australian Apprenticeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. A range of financial incentives may be available to you when you employ an eligible Australian Apprentice.
For further information, check out our information for employers or give us a call today