MyPath Education is a trusted RTO on the Gold Coast, providing nationally accredited training courses in aged care and business.
If you’re looking to enter the workforce or increase your skillset, our training courses on the Gold Coast can equip you with the knowledge and skills required to work in a role you love.
Our aged-care courses and business courses on the Gold Coast are delivered at our convenient purpose-built facility in Ormeau. We also work with businesses to deliver onsite apprenticeships on the Gold Coast, allowing students to get valuable on-the-job training while completing their qualification.
With a team of experienced and passionate professionals, you can expect the same high standard of training with all our courses.
Whether you’re looking to study full-time, part-time, or even online, MyPath Education can offer flexible aged-care and business courses on the Gold Coast that work around your busy lifestyle.
Take your career aspirations to the next level with a quality RTO on the Gold Coast that understands your needs and supports your training, every step of the way.
38 Prairie Road
Ormeau / Yatala
Phone: 07 3489 7777
Aged Care Courses Gold Coast
Want to make a real difference in people’s lives working in aged care? Completing one of our aged-care courses on the Gold Coast can open doors to a rewarding role in the industry.
Each course provides a variety of options to suit your individual circumstances. Available courses include:
- Diploma of Community Services – Learn the skills to support the social, psychological, welfare, and protection needs of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support – Gain the skills to complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services – either in residential, home, or community-based environments.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability, Home & Community) – Reflects the role of workers in community and/or residential settings who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability, etc.
- Health and Community Services Manual Handling Course – Teaches safe manual handling skills that help prevent personal injury in the workplace.
- First Aid Certification – Nationally recognised short course that teaches the skills and knowledge to prepare for and respond to emergencies properly, treat common injuries, and possibly save a life.
Business Courses Gold Coast
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to climb the corporate ladder, a business course with MyPath Education can provide you with the skills to succeed.
Our business courses on the Gold Coast include:
Certificate III in Customer Engagement – Teaches you the skills to effectively and professionally communicate with customers.
Certificate III in Business Administration – Learn a broad range of essential skills and knowledge to work effectively in a business environment.
Certificate III in Business – Become familiar with the latest trends and legislation in the industry and be confident dealing with business regulations.
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management – Gain a solid foundation of skills to effectively manage, supervise, and lead a team.
Diploma of Business – From managing meetings to planning direct marketing activities, this qualification teaches you everything you need to know about running and/or developing a business.
Diploma of Leadership and Management – Learn the skills to effectively manage others while running a business.
Apprenticeship Training Gold Coast
MyPath Education works with employers to deliver high-quality apprenticeships on the Gold Coast. You can visit this page to learn more about apprenticeship training with MyPath Education.
If you’d like to learn more about our aged-care and business courses on the Gold Coast, get in touch with our helpful team today.