What Are Certificate 3 Guarantee Courses?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee (C3G) is a key initiative under the Queensland Government’s annual vet investment plan. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee gives eligible individuals the opportunity to complete a full certificate III qualification that leads to a job outcome or career advancement. The Queensland Government subsidises the cost of training for eligible students.
Why You Should Be Selective About What Course You Do
Be sure that you don’t get caught up in the excitement of gaining a qualification for a low cost – it is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate III course has been completed, you will have used your only Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy entitlement and will have to self-fund any additional Certificate III courses in the future.
How to Apply for Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 07 3489 7777 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
For funded amounts click here.
Individual Support & Business Courses
|Code||Qualification||Online Delivery Available||Number of Units||Student Co-Contribution Fee Non Concessional||Cost Per Unit||Student Co-Contribution Fee Concession*||Cost Per Unit||✔|
|CHC33015||Certificate III in Individual Support||Yes||13||$95||$7.30||$50||$3.84|
|BSB30115*||Certificate III in Business||Yes||12||$295||$24.58||$95||$7.91|
|BSB30415*||Certificate III in Business Administration||Yes||13||$295||$22.69||$95||$7.30|
Eligibility requirements for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding if:
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Must have completed or departed from secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Be a Queensland resident
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
Courses commence regularly, so contact our friendly staff today to determine your eligibility and arrange your enrolment today.
More info from Department of Employment, Small business & Training: