The Certificate 3 Guarantee is a key initiative under the Queensland Government’s annual vet investment plan. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Training is subsidised by Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate III course has been completed, you will have used your only Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy entitlement.
If you are looking for a fresh start & a new career, MyPaths courses can help you make the change.
- Start Date: Ipswich, Monday 13th September 2021, 2 days a week, 9.00am until 2.30pm, for 26 weeks. In addition, 120 hours of work placement must be completed to successfully complete this course.
Read more information about the course here
Individual Support & Business
- Blended Learning with Practical components enrol anytime to get started.
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration – Online, enrol anytime to get started.
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business – Online, enrol anytime to get started.
Alternatively, if in class doesn’t suit your learning style MyPath also has the Certificate III in Individual support available online, so you can sign up and study at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
Eligibility requirements for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding if:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
How to apply for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 07 3489 7777 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
For funded amounts click here
Courses commence regularly, so contact our friendly staff today to determine your eligibility and arrange your enrolment today!
More info from Department of Employment, Small business & Training: