MyPath are proud to announce we have JobTrainer Funding available.
The JobTrainer Fund supports job seekers, school leavers and young people to access the skills and training they need to find work, re-enter the labour market or explore new work opportunities available as Queensland’s economy recovers.
The JobTrainer Fund will operate as a component of Queensland’s existing vocational education and training (VET) investment programs and will provide access to additional training opportunities that complement the training already available for the target student cohort.
To be eligible to enrol in a short course or qualification funded under JobTrainer you must:
- permanently reside in Queensland, and
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen, and
- have finished school or no longer be at school (including home schooled), and
- not already be enrolled in training (includes VET and higher education courses), and
- not have previously completed a qualification funded under the JobTrainer Fund, and
- either be a job seeker or a school leaver or young person.
What is the definition of a jobseeker?
A jobseeker means an individual aged 15 years or older who is:
• out of work; or
• in receipt of income support payments.
What is the definition of a school leaver or young person?
A school leaver or young person means an individual who is aged 17 to 24 years, regardless of employment status.
If you are looking for a fresh start & a new career in 2021, MyPath’s courses can help you make the change.
Call us today for more information on what courses are available on 07 3489 7777 or click here to view the fact sheet