MyPath is proud to announce we have JobTrainer Funding available.
The JobTrainer Fund supports job seekers, school leavers, and young people to access the skills and training they need to find work, re-enter the labour market or explore new work opportunities available as Queensland’s economy recovers.
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- Starting on the 18th of April 2021!
- Time: 9:00am until 2:30pm
- Nambour – 13 Weeks – 2 days per week on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Ipswich – 12 Weeks – 3 days a week on Wednesday, Thursdays & Fridays.
- PLUS 120 hours of work placement that we source for students (done after class duration)
- Police check required for work placement
Become an Assistant in Nursing, Aged Care Worker, Disability Services Worker, Personal Care Giver, Residential Disability Support Worker or a Respite Care Worker!
To be eligible to enrol in a short course or qualification funded under JobTrainer you must:
- permanently reside in Queensland, and
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen, and
- have finished school or no longer be at school (including home schooled), and
- not already be enrolled in training (includes VET and higher education courses), and
- not have previously completed a qualification funded under the JobTrainer Fund, and
- either be a job seeker or a school leaver or young person.
Call us today for more information on what courses are available on 07 3489 7777 or click here to view the fact sheet