Individual Support in Disability Skill Set Course CHCSS00073 (CHCSS00098)
This skill set is for people working in various care and support roles in the community services sector who wish to develop skills in providing person centred support to people with a disability. If you are currently working in the industry, this skill set will provide the additional skills and knowledge you need to enter supervisory roles and provide care to individuals with complex requirements.
Delivery & What You Will Get
- Online learning including theory, simulated and practical assessment
- Self-paced learning with workbooks including theory, simulated and practical assessment
- Scheduled structured workshops available to book in depending on student numbers
- Available to start throughout the year
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person
- Professionally presented reference materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- This skill set contains practical elements that need to be completed in the workplace.
Skill Set Requirements
This skill set has been endorsed by industry as suitable for individuals who:
- hold a qualification at Certificate III level or higher in Community Services, Health or related field
- have skills equivalent to the qualification requirement validated through a recognition of prior learning process.
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Complete a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification