Provide first aid (HLTAID003)
A First Aid Certificate with MyPath is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills to apply first aid when needed.
What you will learn
Holding a First Aid certificate is important when working in aged care and other industries. In this short course you will learn – First response, basic life support and casualty management.
- Responding to emergencies
- Cardiac emergencies
- Respiratory emergencies
- Poisons, bites and stings
- Wound and fracture care
- Infection control
- CPR ( CPR Only Courses are available)
DELIVERY & WHAT YOU WILL GET
MyPath offers flexible, easy to access cost effective options.
- Everything you need from start to finish
- Easy to book
- Bookings can be arranged on our site or yours
- Course scheduled monthly and run from 7:30am to 5pm daily over one or two days.
- Classroom based training with health and safety, videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Home study book for completion and return one week prior to course commencing (for Apply First Aid)
- Theory and practical assessment including CPR training on a resuscitation manikin
- All workbooks & training materials.
- First Aid guide
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- CPR only and refresher courses are available.
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Complete a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification