Diploma of Leadership and Management in Brisbane and Gold Coast (BSB50420 )
Our Diploma of Leader and Management training course is designed to help you understand the basics of management and equip you with the tools and skills to put that knowledge into practice. You will learn how to energise and gain the support of your team to unlock their full potential and how to be a leader in a small business or major corporation.
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management can be completed online or in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
What you will learn in the Diploma of Leadership and Management
This BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management will teach you to effectively manage others to perform at their best while focusing on the growth of a business to hit those targets.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships and overall team effectiveness
- Implement diversity in the workplace
- Manage workforce planning
- Interpret market trends and development.
After successfully completing this course you will gain entry-level and experienced job opportunities to seek employment in the following roles:
- Corporate Services Manager
- Executive Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Project Coordinator.
Course Delivery & Duration
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course.
Student Entry Requirements for Diploma of Leadership and Management
The below entry requirements are the minimum qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and/or attributes that a student must hold to be considered for entry into the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management:
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Complete a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification.
Credit Transfer and/or Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) means you may be eligible to fast track your learning if you have relevant work experience, past education or industry training (formal or informal).
Students with prior nationally recognised qualifications issued by an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) provider may also be eligible for a Credit Transfer, which allows a unit of competency to be awarded towards a qualification.
Funding & Government Incentives
MyPath Education has various funding options available to those studying a certificate IV or above qualification and assist with the overall Diploma of Leadership and Management fees. The aim is to assist individuals to gain the higher level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition to university to continue their studies.
Student Support Options
During your BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management online studies you will receive adequate learning support to ensure your full potential is reached. All students are provided with a range of learning support options and resources to help them achieve competency. This includes:
- Mentoring from appropriately qualified trainers including provision of phone and email contact details.
- Notification of tutorials and trainer availability sessions times if applicable
- Referral to external support services as necessary.
Contact Our Team
To learn more about this course and enrol, please contact one of our friendly Course Advisors on 07 3489 7777 or use our online Enquiry Form and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.