Get your Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
If you’re wanting to get a start in your first office job or have years of experience, the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business will bring you up to speed with the latest trends and prepare you for the next step in your career.
What you will learn
Become more efficient in your daily operations and improve your confidence when dealing with business regulations.
- Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- Maintain business resources
- Process customer complaints
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- Work effectively with diversity
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships
Open up entry-level and experienced job opportunities, get a job as a General Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Junior Personal Assistant, Office Assistant and Receptionist.
Delivery & What you will get
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
2021 Certificate III in Business courses
If you are looking to kickstart your career or get the promotion you’ve always wanted, then MyPath’s Certificate III in Business courses are for you!
- Start Date for Yatala: Monday 2nd of August 2021, 2 days a week (Monday and Tuesday), 9.00am until 2.30pm
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.