Certificate III in Business in Brisbane and Gold Coast (BSB30120)
If you’re wanting to get a start in your first office job or have years of experience, the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business will bring you up to speed with the latest trends and prepare you for the next step in your career.
What you will learn in the Certificate III in Business
This BSB30120 Certificate III in Business will teach you to become more efficient in your daily operations and improve your confidence when dealing with business regulations.
- Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- Participate in sustainable work practices
- Use inclusive work practices
- Assist with maintaining workplace safety.
After successfully completing this course you will gain entry-level and experienced job opportunities to seek employment in the following roles:
- General Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant.
Course Delivery & Duration
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course.
Student Entry Requirements for Certificate III in Business
The below entry requirements are the minimum qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and/or attributes that a student must hold to be considered for entry into the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business:
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Complete a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification.
Credit Transfer and/or Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) means you may be eligible to fast track your learning if you have relevant work experience, past education or industry training (formal or informal).
Students with prior nationally recognised qualifications issued by an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) provider may also be eligible for a Credit Transfer, which allows a unit of competency to be awarded towards a qualification.
Funding & Government Incentives
MyPath Education has various funding options available to those studying a certificate III or above qualification and assist with the overall BSB30120 Certificate III in Business fees. The aim is to assist individuals to gain the skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition to university to continue their studies.
Student Support Options
During your BSB30120 Certificate III in Business studies you will receive adequate learning support to ensure your full potential is reached. All students are provided with a range of learning support options and resources to help them achieve competency. This includes:
- Mentoring from appropriately qualified trainers including provision of phone and email contact details.
- Notification of tutorials and trainer availability sessions times if applicable
- Referral to external support services as necessary.