Get your Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
If you are starting out or building a career in office administration, the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration is for you. Hit the ground running with a broad range of skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a business environment or formalise and build on existing skills to create a pathway into Business Management.
What you will learn
The Certificate III in Business Administration will provide you with a range of skills required for employment in general business operations.
- Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- Process payroll
- Design and produce text documents
- Process customer complaints
- Utilise a knowledge management system
Open up entry-level and experienced job opportunities, get a job as an accounts receivable clerk, accounts payable clerk, clerk, data entry operator, junior personal assistant, receptionist, office administration assistant, office administrator or word processing operator.
Delivery & What you will get
- Traditional (Gold Coast and Brisbane location), Online and Blended delivery methods including.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment.
- On or Offsite to minimise employee downtime.
- Dedicated trainers with industry experience who are passionate about the industry.
- Access to trainer via Email, Phone and in person.
- Professionally presented references materials to assist students in developing their knowledge of the units.
- More career opportunities and up-skilling and productivity gains
- Delivery over a 6-36 month time frame, depending on qualification selected.
- Available t start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.